'Rafael Nadal Always Takes His Body To The Limit', Says Top Analyst

‘Rafael Nadal always pushes his body to the limit’, says top analyst


Five times winner. Four of the 10 best in the world. Three previous champions. Two of the best in the game. An eventual winner. The countdown to the 31st Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships (DDFTC), which will take place from February 19 to March 4, begins today after organizers confirmed an impressive men’s field that will feature a host of names. emerging and established, including four Grand Slams.

After what promises to be a packed week of women’s action at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium, World No. 2 Rafael Nadal, injury permitting, and World No. 5 Novak Djokovic remain on pace to headline a impressive ATP lineup that features four of the best in the world. Top 10 Men’s Players, February 25-March 4.

Reigning Dubai champion Andrey Rublev (world No. 6), still going strong at the Australian Open, will return to defend his title and will be joined by 2021 US Open winner Daniil Medvedev (no. 8 in the world). The extended field features nine of the world’s top 20, including Olympic gold medalist Alexander Zverev, World No.

11 Hubert Hurkacz, 2014 US Open champion Marin Cilic, world No. 15 Pablo Carreno Busta, does not. 20 in the world Karen Kachanov, a resident of Dubai. and a quarter-finalist at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium in 2020. «The Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships has a long history of offering fans the opportunity to see the best players in the world,» said Colm McLoughlin, Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer. from Dubai duty free.

“Featuring seven of the top 20 men, including Novak, as well as last year’s winner Andrey Rublev and many others, spectators in Dubai are in for another fantastic, must-see tournament next month.” Nadal’s return to the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships, 15 years after his last appearance, was confirmed earlier this month.

However, the 22-time Grand Slam player suffered a grade two tear in his left pelvic area during the ongoing Australian Open and tournament organizers are in contact with his team.

Alex Correa opens up on Rafa Nadal

Going through the airwaves of El Larguero to talk about Rafael Nadal’s loss in the second round of the Australian Open and his hip injury that will also keep him away from the courts for a period of 6 to 8 weeks, Alex Corretja expressed your worry.

“The objective is to prepare well to get to the clay court tournaments, and not to force these fast surface tournaments. He had difficult years, but the incredible thing is what he achieved last year: Australia was a miracle, they won Roland Garros with a limp… This is the key year, because if he sees that he is not able to sustain the rhythm of seven Grand Slam matches, he will think seriously in your future.

He always pushes his body to the limit, and he needs his body to be at 100%. The hip is a sensitive area, it’s a normal frustration.»

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *

Ir arriba